Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome Back

Did the Sweathogs just come through here? Was that Vinnie Barbarino's hair bouncing? Didn't you hear Horshack's wheezy laugh? Or maybe it was just Gabe Kotter's Groucho Marx impersonation saying to me....and all of us..."Welcome Back".

Welcome back to my little blogosphere about Auburn Football, Religion, Faith, Life or whatever else I decide to write about. (And no, I really DON'T believe that Auburn Football, Religion, Faith and Life are all the same thing....contrary to what some may think about me. They just eminate from the same place....God gives us life, we have Faith in Him, and He blesses us with Auburn Football. See, my theology IS accurate, correct and systematic!

So welcome back for another season. A season that will be difficult, exciting, and if all gets "spread around" as it should....very successful.

War Eagle and Welcome Back!!

WJLaneSR

No comments: